MAXIMISE COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
• Encourage greater engagement of service users by creating new opportunities to participate in service design and co-production (e.g. joining a service user forum, helping to create promotional materials or becoming community champions).
DRIVE ENGAGEMENT IN SERVICES
• Tempo Time Credits can help you engage with key target audiences to meet specific goals (e.g. reduce loneliness, increase participation of vulnerable adult groups, etc).
• Use Tempo Time Credits to upskill certain groups of beneficiaries or service users.
ATTRACT AND RETAIN VOLUNTEERS
• Recruit more diverse volunteers and attract different skill sets. Help recruit for specialist roles (e.g. youth ambassadors).
• Attract hardworking and committed people who want to volunteer when you need them the most.
• Retain and recognise your Volunteers – Tempo Time Credits allow you to provide recognition to the valuable contribution that volunteers make to your organisation.
Contact the Tempo team with any queries you have and we will respond asap.
HOW IT WORKS
Tempo Time Credits are offered to valued volunteers and service users as recognition for their valuable contribution. Tempo Time Credits value the contributions people make. Organisations can offer Tempo Time Credits to people giving their time. Tempo Time Credits can be redeemed on a wide range of services and activities with our network of recognition partners.
TEMPO TIME CREDITS
Our digital and accessible platform enables accurate real time data collection, and analysis of how people use Tempo Time Credits. Giving understanding of the impact and value created by your project and volunteers.
BUILDING CO-PRODUCED SERVICES & SUPPORTING ASSET BASED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Building Co-produced services and supporting Asset based community development. Tempo Time Credits work as a tool for co-production as they build on people’s experience, knowledge and abilities. We enable the building of relationships between communities and services and revitalise the community itself.
OUR NATIONAL RECOGNITION NETWORK
Our recognition network of over 800 activities that is constantly growing. Our network of recognition partners have included venues such as the Tower of London, Lord’s Cricket, Barbican
Centre, Wales Millennium Centre, National Botanic Gardens of Wales, The Royal Mint, many National Trust properties and local leisure and arts facilities across the United Kingdom, to offer activities on your doorstep. To view the full current available network – visit timecredits.com
TRAINING & E-LEARNING
Tempo have developed unique, tailored training workshops backed by relevant and engaging tools and materials that enables individuals, groups and organisations to develop Tempo Time Credits programmes from the ground up allowing you to create engaging programs that will retain volunteers.
A range of e-learning modules. These included CPD-accredited Foundation Skills modules, and Intro to Tempo Time Credits.