ENCOURAGING ACTIVE PARTICIPATION AND ASSET BUILDING WITHIN YOUR COMMUNITIES
Tempo Time Credits work in partnership to co-produce solutions and encourage more active involvement in the design and delivery of services and community led activities.
We are proud to be the provider of the YPO Tempo Time Credits framework. We can be commissioned through this framework, providing the public sector with a compliant route to market and allowing our services to be commissioned easily.
DRIVE ENGAGEMENT IN SERVICES
• Tempo Time Credits can help you engage with key target audiences to meet specific goals (e.g. reduce loneliness, increase participation of vulnerable adult groups).
• Use Tempo Time Credits to upskill groups of beneficiaries or service users.
MAXIMISE COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
Encourage greater engagement of service users by creating new opportunities to participate in service design and co-production (e.g. joining a service user forum, helping to create promotional materials or becoming community ambassadors).
• We align our programs with the strategic aims of your organisation to ensure that we deliver programs which meet the needs of our commissioners and their communities.
• We build self supporting networks of organisations where our partners and service users work in diverse and accessible ways to grow their communities.
• We bring groups and individuals together and build lasting community impact through events and activities. We bring new people into volunteering and develop community relations.
5 BENEFITS OF COMMISSIONING A TEMPO TIME CREDITS PROGRAMME
Contact the Tempo team with any queries you have and we will respond asap.
HOW IT WORKS
Tempo Time Credits value the contributions people make. Organisations can offer Tempo Time Credits to people giving their time. Tempo Time Credits can be redeemed on a wide range of services and activities with our network of recognition partners.
TEMPO TIME CREDITS
Our digital and accessible platform enables accurate real time data collection, and analysis of how people use Tempo Time Credits. Giving understanding of the impact and value created by your project and volunteers..
BUILDING CO-PRODUCED SERVICES & SUPPORTING ASSET BASED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Building Co-produced services and supporting Asset based community development. Tempo Time Credits work as a tool for co-production as they build on people’s experience, knowledge and abilities. We enable the building of relationships between communities and services and revitalise the community itself.
OUR NATIONAL RECOGNITION NETWORK
Our recognition network of over 800 activities that is constantly growing. Our network of partners have included venues such as the Tower of London, Lord’s Cricket, Barbican
Centre, Wales Millennium Centre, National Botanic Gardens of Wales, The Royal Mint, many National Trust properties, local leisure and arts facilities across the United Kingdom, to offer activities on your doorstep. To view the full current available network – visit timecredits.com
TRAINING & E-LEARNING
Tempo have developed unique, tailored training workshops backed by relevant and engaging tools and materials that enables individuals, groups and organisations to develop Tempo Time Credit programmes from the ground up allowing you to create engaging programs that will retain volunteers.
A range of e-learning modules. These included CPD-accredited Foundation Skills modules, and Intro to Tempo Time Credits.