About this Event
Tempo Time Credits invites you to join our network of community groups across Cardiff (FREE). Find out how we can help you.
Tempo Time Credits is a charity working to strengthen communities by rewarding people for their volunteering efforts. Tempo Time Credits can be earned by volunteers giving their time to a local community group or charity and then used to access activities locally and nationally. Activities include sports and leisure, culture, arts and heritage, training and wellbeing activities.
In 2015, Cardiff Council commissioned Tempo to support local groups and organisations that focus on families, young people and also grassroots community engagement. We want to help even more community groups to thank the hard work of your volunteers and support your future sustainability of essential initiatives across Cardiff.
Register to join our introductory online event and find out how you can be part of our Tempo Time Credits movement. During the session, you will learn about:
• Tempo Time Credits – how volunteers can earn Tempo Time Credits (and remote volunteering).
• Where to use Time Credits locally and nationally.
• How to manage Tempo Time Credits with your volunteers.
• We will discuss any shared learning during the COVID crisis.
• Explore future plans for community groups.
The session will be delivered by Zoom. Look out for the link in your ticket confirmation email from Eventbrite.